First Steps to Understanding Sarf
|Size in Inches||6.5x9.5x0.75|
|Size in CM||16.5x24x2|
|Edition||1st (March 2022)|
Sarf is fundamental in understanding Arabic. Mastering verb conjugations is akin to learning times tables or number bonds in mathematics; they provide the foundations for basic understanding upon which the language is built. The primary goals of studying Sarf are: creating familiarity with Arabic verbs, an awareness of their conjugation, and the ability to recognize their patterns.
This book is primarily aimed at students who wish to learn Arabic Morphology in view of studying the Quran, Hadith, and other Islamic material.
AN INNOVATIVE APPROACH TO LEARNING SARF (MORPHOLOGY)
- Conjugations of each type of verb with diacritics
- Color-coded conjugation tables to help identify patterns and irregularities
- Ample exercises to solidify understanding and develop accuracy in translating
- Quranic verbs for additional practice
- Simple and concise explanations of constructing irregular verbs