Urdu: Tareekh Madinah Munawwarah
|Size in Inches||5.5x8|
|Size in CM||14x21|
- In this book, mention has been made about the different aspects of Al-Madinah, and the most important historical events are recorded that have direct effect on the establishment and sacredness of Al-Madinah as well as its religious weight.
- This book has highlighted the sites that are highly important whenever Al-Madinah is mentioned like the Prophet's Mosque, Quba Mosque and others.
- A great part of the book is designated to speak about the Prophet's Mosque updating the expansions and the improvements that has taken place from the time of Muhammad (S) till the Saudi era.
- It contains more than fifty, pictures taken from original documented resources. The pictures vary from old to new dealing with many aspects.
- The book is a genuine addition to the Islamic library in, its subject both for the researcher and the regular reader.
This book sought scientific trustworthiness, by presenting only the correct Ahadith and authentic reports.
There is no Muslim of true faith who does not feel himself called at all times by an overwhelming desire to visit the City of Allah's Messenger and there is no Muslim whose love for Al-Madinah does not fill his heart, infuse his blood, his flesh and his bones. And the love of the Muslims for Al Madinah is not surprising, since the Prophet (S) encouraged it, saying: "O Allah! Make Al-Madinah beloved to us, as we love Makkah -or more."
And Al-Madinah is still one of the most beloved places on earth - if not the most beloved in the heart of every Muslim, in response to this fine call.And Al-Madinah was the place to which Allah's Messenger emigrated and it gave him refuge, embraced his preaching and supported his religion, and its people defended him with their lives, their wealth and their sons until Allah made him victorious. So, Al-Madinah possesses virtues which are well known and an influence which none disputes in supporting this religion.
And the land of Al-Madinah contains his pure remains and its ennoblement is increased thereby and it includes his Mosque, by which its purity is increased and its station is raised by them both and it is elevated in esteem, honor and love in the hearts of the Muslims. And all of Al-Madinah is superior, for therein deeds are multiplied (in reward) and prayer therein is equivalent to a thousand prayers in any other mosque, except the Sacred Mosque (in Makkah). And at the gates of Al-Madinah are angels, so neither plague nor Ad-Dajjal can enter it. And in it there is a Garden from the Gardens of Paradise, and a believer who dies in Al-Madinah, will be included in the intercession of the Messenger on a Day when neither wealth nor sons will avail.
And the Prophet (S) declared it inviolable, just as Abraham declared Makkah inviolable. And because it is good, it removes the evil ones from within itself, just as bellows remove the impurities from iron, for verily, Allah defends them, so whoever causes them to fear through injustice, Allah will cause him to fear and Allah's curse will be upon him. And it has been called Tabah and likewise, Taibah and so all that is in it is Tayyib (good): its land, its air, its dates, its Mudd and its Sa' (measures of weight), life therein and death therein. And before all of this, the Mosque of Allah's Messenger and his resting place.
And from the starting-point of the high rank, elevated position and lofty standing of Al-Madinah with Allah the Most High, His Messenger (S) and all of the Muslims, we present this book as a work purely and sincerely for Allah and a true expression of our love for the City of the Messenger. And the reader will find in it - Allah willing - abundant facts about the City of the Messenger in spite of its brevity.
And we have taken care to present the most reliable narrations and the most authentic Ahadith. If we are right, it is from Allah and a part of His Grace and Mercy and we think naught of Allah except good.
And may peace and blessings of Allah be upon our Prophet, Muhammad and upon his family and Companions and those who follow them with Ihsan until the Day of Recompense.
Abdul Malik Mujahid General Manager